Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here is some of the video that I took last night with Adam the Impressionist, which is what we call him. My camera, sadly died in the middle, but ya'll should be super super impressed. Sorry about the movement at the last one. The loudest voice that requests for Goofy is Lizzy, the other one, thats not me, is Annie. And I am laughing in the background. There's two, because...I have to figure out how to work the dumb camera.

He actually did the whole scene, but my camera died on this one.

4 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

That was awesome!

Aren't the boys cute! My nephews that is...!

Smart Helm said...

I think that poor boy has too much time on his hands! But I guess he's doing a good job at not hiding things under a bushel!
I'm glad ur having fun Angela. Keep up ur studies!

Angela said...

Aaron said it wasn't very good, but the kid did Jimmy Stewart and then sang that song from the & Brides and 7 Brothers, and then I was the only one laughing when he did fiddler on the roof. I like that musical!

Emily Nice said...

hmmmm thats about all I can say =)

dbxxwd