Thursday, September 11, 2008

Crazy Me

We are going to pretend that these go up by the day they are supposed to, so pretend that I did this Monday. Imagination is amazing!

I woke up extra early, and got to all my classes on time. Do you know how weird it is to sing hymns before classes, and pray??? Its weird, let me tell ya! I only got lost a couple of times. How you can get lost in a square building I don't know. But if anyone can, I can. AND to top it all off, the numbers go up in order only sometimes. Why that is I don't know. Today was my busiest busy day, and it was very very long. Now that its later I don't remember all that happened, but it was a very long day. Oh, I have been asked several times about my seeing eye dog, and my native language apparently is Spanish.

2 comments:

Emily Nice said...

It was hard for me to get used to having so many weird Mormons around, but then you get used to it. I loved having gospel principles applied to different areas of study. I'm sure you will enjoy it too! Great job on your blog so far!
alxtio! or backwards oitxla!

Emily Nice said...

Oh, one more thing. When are the specific dates. If I can, I'll try to come up for them. However, my roommates want to have a rockin haloween party so I might have to stick around for that. After all I made the fire pit ! =)

yofrx!