No, I am not counting down days at all. Not me. But if you really are dying to know, I have 5 weeks of college left!!! Not just 5 weeks, but 5 weeks and 4 days, and as of right now 6 hours. Actually, I made up that last part.
The only scary part about this is packing up my room. I like my stuff, but it won't all fit into a place for 3 months.
I heard this really good joke, that I also want to share. What is the hardest part of a vegetable to eat?? Guess! Actually, you will have to scroll to the bottom of this post. I can't tell you right away, because I might be looked down upon... more than usual.
Here are some more funny things I was thinking about...
1. Is there another word for synonym?
2. What is the probability that something will happen according to the odds?
3. When companies ship Styrofoam, what do they pack it in?
4. Life is hard compared to what?
5. Why isn't there mouse flavored cat food?
6. Is it possible to be totally partial?
7. Would a fly without wings be called a walk?
8. Is there another word for thesaurus?
9. If stupidity can get you into a mess, then why can't it get you out?
10. If a cluttered desk is characterisitic of a cluttered mind, what does an empty desk mean?
12. Why are they called buildings, when they are already finished? Shouldn't they be called builts?
13. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
As for the joke: The answer is The wheelchair...obviously.
Here is a video of me skiing. Yep that's me, and my professor is filming. And, the girl that you see skiing down is my friend Kenzie.
I feel like this was faster than it looks. Maybe next time I can ask if we can go faster...
After I finish all my homework, of course.