Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A week

I don't have anything very interesting to say. This weekend I get to pick fresh Rasberries. Us lowly people who are not leaving for Conference, are going to have a conference party. I was so excited that Jared and Amy came to see me. Apparently, I am even cool enough for Sarah's kids, who are awesome, AND I got to carry on some good conversations with Gage,. Those kids sure are cute!
So, people have been asking me again about my seeing eye dog. Its so hard to refrain from saying something sarcastic. Isn't that awful? Oh well, I am sure I will get over it!
I went to a piano concert last weekend and it was awesome! I enjoyed myself by watching the entire audience shift every time the music changed moods. I think that is just the coolest thing.
We were talking in our religion class about how there are theories that the world is created from parts of other worlds. Or maybe there is a theory about how our world used to be a fallen world, but then they fixed it up or somethign. Then we talked about how the ice age is Noahs flood, and the mammoth that they found completely whole...and the dinosaurs.. did they die in the flood? Anyways there are several talks about these theories etc. that my teacher found, so if anyone is interested... AND some really good news, though the only one who can understand this excitement is probably Bethanie. I have a small violin hickey! Go me! Thats all the excitement around here!

4 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

Hope you enjoy your General Conference Party! Glad you enjoyed our very brief visit.

Smart Helm said...

I'm glad u are going to the concerts... although Bethanie told me u don't get to count the ones you are in.. I think that's cheap. Ur listening to the music and being edifyed! U just happen to be playing at the same time... duh.
Good luck. Keep studying

Smart Helm said...

PS.. I don't like leaving for conference. You don't get half the time with whoever u are visiting or you miss part of conference. Plus, u don't get as much out of conference with such distractions. Go visiting on a different week, that's what I do.

(HA.. now u think more people left u messages, but its just me!!)

Angela said...

Actually I can count two of my concerts as them. Its pretty sweet!