Monday, October 27, 2008

Sorry!

So I think I confused you all and myself greatly, so I think I will try again. I already had a costume, and all I needed was a pirate name. The said pumpkins, were signed in one of the pictures. As I hope you can see, its not my name!


I was talking to Sis. Lisa Christensen, and for you guys that know Bro. Christensen, here is what he had to say on the subject of Pirate names. My personal favorite, String, em up Helm, or Wheel the Plank Helm. He likes Nobeard at the Helm, or Jackie Yo Ho Helm. I was also partial to Cat Gut Helm, but I didn't want to gross anyone out. How about Horse Hair Helm. These names aren't very feminine, but thats OK by me. It sure is fun making up pirate names when your last name is helm.
The Halloween concert opens tomorrow, in this week alone, I have 7 performances. I have decided I am going to die, not literally I hope

This weekend, Adam and I fed the ducks. as seen below. I was having way to much fun trying to train the ducks to fetch, meanwhile Adam was getting pecked in the leg. That was the one exciting event of the weekend, besides church of course, because student wards are weird!





.



I liked the gray duck!












As you can tell by proximity I think he liked me too! Silly duck!

They knew when we were done. You can't tell by looking but there were at leats 25 of them.


While I was there I talked to some old guys who were fishing. He told me the best place to fish was over somewhere, and he loves it there beacuse no one else does. I wish I was less directionally challenged. I also wish I had my fishing pole, but I don't know how to cook a fish, plus I would have to clean it! Gross! I will take pictures of my pirate outfit, but I need to ask Emily what to do about makeup with my limited supply. I have mega homework, so this one was pretty short. Aaron told me my blog was boring, so everyone should tell me what to do to make it more interesting.









7 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Angela.. u need to ignore comments made by Aaron cuz hello... look at his blog entries... or lack thereof! He never leaves comments.. sigh.
Great pictures of those duck! I really like feeding them too.
The Halloween concert is so great!

Emily Nice said...

Shoot, I forgot that I wanted to come up to see your Haloween concert. Or maybe its the next one I meant to come up to? When is your next concert just in case? I was going to say what Melanie did: Aaron shouldn't be trying to get out your mote if you know what I mean. Sounds like you have some pirate name options. I like "Pirate out of Helm." he he he

Salecul! or backwards lucelas!

Montana at the Helm said...

Sounds like you are getting some great ideas for a pirate name. The hard part is deciding which one.

Smart Helm said...

Wait.... why were u talking to the Christiansons?

Bethanie said...

I know how you feel trying to get everything done when you have tons of concerts. I always wanted to say, "Uhm, when do you expect me to do this homework when I have to be in all these concerts. Do you think I have no life outside of music?" What about eating and sleeping, aren't they important things too?" But then you make it through and almost get caugh up on your sleep before the next concert comes. Therefore, yes!! You have no life outside of music!! To bad I took clogging! Loved it!

Jamie Pearson said...

I think Adam deserves to be on your blog!!

WARNERS said...

Such a great picture of you feeding the ducks. Reading your blog reminds me of my great times at Ricks. I really do love that place. I also was a music major so it really brings back memories. It goes so fast - seems like you're really enjoying it!
Love ya!
Mandy