Friday, October 3, 2008

Fantabulous!

Today was just a fantabulous day! I practiced, took the dog to the vet, and then partied with a bunch of music majors all night. Thats just the best. They don't get out much, so I have decided they just go banana's. We watched pirate movies, of course, since this halloween get to be them. Any suggestions for a good costume would be appreciated! Anyways, then at the end, they all quote movies, and its just so funny cuz I have decided it must be a a music thing, then we had our own who's line is it anyway, and then sang hymns in the style of a Gregorian chant. Only with music majors.....then we told all the music jokes their are, and then the handicapped jokes, came out, and they were all crying by the end. It was just so cool. Maybe you just had to have been there. All the rib cages were sore. Then we amused ourselves by sqeaking things, and figuring out pitches...who does that?? Well it was sooo much fun and I just thought I would share, except you all won't find it funny cause you weren't there!

6 comments:

Montana at the Helm said...

We may not appreciate how funny you and your music friends are, but it is good to hear you are having so much fun!

Smart Helm said...

I'm so glad u have friends! I hope ur studying is not suffering of course...
U could come visit me some time.

Emily Nice said...

Glad things are going so well for you and hope you had a good conference weekend!

xakigt

Bethanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily Nice said...

hey, you should update your blog!

Bethanie said...

Umm, give me a moment to feel silly. There all done. Collage is crazy fun!