Monday, August 31, 2009

Goodbye Trailer, Hello 5th Wheel!

This them walking around while dad explains all the connections on the outside..and all the important details. Mom and Mrs. Rich were in the trailer this whole time talking while dad made sure that Mr. Rich knew how to open and put away the awning.





They hooked up everything while dad emphasized the use of sway bars. Mr. Rich doesn't drive a Dodge!
They got in the car


And drove off, and they didn't even hit the gate! Dad said in about a year we will get a new 5th wheel, but I assured Mr. Rich it would only be about 5 months or so, because I will be coming back from school. The joys of being the influential youngest!

P.S. I am glad that I still remember which one is the gas and which way is the brake. :)

6 comments:

Gage said...

sad

Smart Helm said...

I agree with Jared.

But I was more OK with it once Dad said he was planning on getting a 5th wheel.

Thank you so much for documenting it Angela! I told Mom to take pictures but I knew she wouldn't.

Bethanie said...

Wait? Where was I? Why don't I know anything? Oh wait, that's because my brain has been slit into three!

Emily Nice said...

very sad:( weird to think there is no trailer.

Good job documeting Angela!

Angela said...

Maybe I should become a documentater instead of something musical....

Montana at the Helm said...

Life just won't stop changing. Change, change, change!