Sunday, June 13, 2010

Last Post from Home

This was a post that I forgot to publish right before I left home, so I figured I would be very sequential and post this one and then post the one that everyone has been dying to see. Hopefully not literally.

This is my older brother trying out his new contacts. First his right eye! Actually, I didn't take any of him trying the left one....
Attempt #1



YAY!!

After that, we made T-shirts! So much fun!





My shirt! Its awesome!


And Aaron's shirt is pretty awesome too!

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

I like the angle of the camera.. pretty low :-). Go Aaron!

And I like ur shirts. Did u print something off the internet first?

Emily Nice said...

thats so funny! I'm sitting her can't stop laughing. I love how he has his glasses on top of his head... You are such a supportive sister :)

Cool shirts. Do you ever wear it?

Montana at the Helm said...

I am surprised Aaron let you video him. I'm glad he was successful.

I really like the T-shirts. They look great.

Naomi said...

Contacts have always scared me. hopefully my eyes hold out til i die.

helmhq said...

Finally the story. Actually I'm glad that you are so busy you haven't had time to post until now. I hope that means lots of great grades!! Are you getting to wear your shirt much?