Thursday, September 9, 2010

Trip

I figure its about time I put up my pictures from Canada, so here you go. It isn't all of them, but I think it is enough. The picture of the hockey game we went to wouldn't cooperate, but you know that you can't go to Canada without going to at least one hockey game.

The pictures so far are of the 5AM trying to leave, and dinner at 5 guys in Montana and then entering B.C. and Heather sleeping on her bed from England so we were told. The hotel guy brought us Cuban chocolate. We were very happy. That is a train station car inside redone.

Elise and I at the train museum found a safe...

Elise is getting away...yeah, we are pretty silly...




There's a jellyfish and some pictures of Vancouver. And the one below is the first time I saw the ocean! There was some clam still in the shell.
This is the columbia river and over here is Vancouver

6 comments:

Emily Nice said...

Wow, did you have to get your passport? Looks like a fun trip. what was the sky/water picture of?

Was that Thorpe really dirty and wet or another one?

I've never been to Canada so way cool for you!

Smart Helm said...

That is very exciting to go out of the country. I've never been! Thanks for sharing!

helmhq said...

Good pictures. So glad you had a fun time! And--I don't think the posting hurt, so maybe you could do it again.

Montana at the Helm said...

Fun pictures! It looks like you didn't have a problem enjoying yourself. Such a bummer that we couldn't meet up with you.

txparkinsons said...

bout time

Debby said...

Look at all the crazy Helm names on the comments. You guys are all crazy, but then, I should have already known that.....

I'm glad you had fun Angela. I haven't been to Canada since before 9/11. How was going across the border?