Thursday, September 10, 2009

Concerts Galore

\

If any loves me, or cares here are some concert dates, and repertoire stuff! Just kidding I know everyone loves me! ( if its any incentive I even get two complimentary tickets every concert)

I. SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA ANNUAL HALLOWEEN CONCERT

October 29, 30 & 31 6:00 & 8:30 pm Barrus Concert Hall

Repertoire: Williams Superman
The Incredibles
Wagner The Ride of the Valkyries
Britten Young Person’s Guide to the Orchestra

II. SINFONIETTA
Dr. Dallin Hansen, Guest Conductor
October 6, 7:30 pm Barrus Concert Hall
November 19, 7:30 pm Barrus Concert Hall

Repertoire: Mendelssohn Overture to Midsummer Night’s Dream
Rossini La Cenerentola Overture
Tchaikovsky Serenade for Strings
Haydn Symphony No. 104

III. SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA SACRED MUSIC SERIES AND TOUR
November 6, 7:30 pm Hart Auditorium
November 13, 7:30 pm Auditorium, Twin Falls, Idaho
November 14, 7:30 pm Temple Square Tabernacle, Salt Lake City
November 20, 7:30 pm Barrus Concert Hall

Repertoire: Robert Cundick, Elder David Bednar God’s Everlasting Love

IV. SYMPHONY ORCHESTRA
December 13, 7:30 pm Kirkham Auditorium

Repertoire: Handel Messiah

6 comments:

Bethanie said...

I've played some of these pieces and they were so fun to play. Yeah, for good music!
Sorry you don't get to travel very far for the sacred music tour. But it will still be fun. Just make sure you do your homework BEFORE you go.
Anyways, you are awesome amen.

Bethanie said...

ps. I would love to come to ALL the concerts. I wish I lived closer so that I could.

helmhq said...

Thanks for the concert info. Maybe we can plan something. They all sound good

Smart Helm said...

Thanks for sharing but u need to live a little closer! Hope u have lots of fun.

Emily Nice said...

I'll come to the SLC one! Whoohoo I must be your favorite :) Can we hang out in SLC? or just get lunch? I'll pay and we can eat on the rooftop one and look at the temple. whoohooo!

Smart Helm said...

Can I come to the SLC one too? I remember when we saw Bethanie's concert and ate at the rooftop resterant. Perhaps its a tradition!