Monday, May 4, 2009

Long update!

I am so smart I figured out how to add music. There is a reason for the Rockapella song. I went to their concert and had a picture taken! Yay me! (There are perks to being handicapped. But there was a little girl, and she got several pictures taken with them. I seem to remember a time when...) Oh well.



So There we were, Amy and I. They sang my Shambala song, and Amy got her Folger's song. They even sang my all time favorite Zombie Jamboree and fixed that one word. It was sooo awesome.
It was pretty funny because when they finally started doing the songs we wanted there was much cheering between Amy and I, and people looked at us weird. Thanks Amy for coming with me!!!

Now if only others would visit.....hahah just kidding.




Previously, this is what was going on at my house....
This what we over here do for fun.


FYI those two are not my roomates but they live down the walk, and are nice so we like them. I didn't post the video of me going cuz that would be embarassing, and I have to keep up my...whatever it is that I have.

Then for the CES fireside it rained. We were happy to have Elder Bednar there with us, and I haven't looked yet to see if I got caught on camera, but its all good. It rained and rained! This is us very very wet, after the long trek home. There was hot chocolate made very soon after, along with some muffins.









Don't worry, we really were happy to be there. It was a great fireside.




We went to the temple that morning, which was cool except I was late for quartet practice...ooops! And then the car broke, but it was fixed so now my life can continue.

I would post more pictures of smoothie parties, as well as some chocolate war paint, but that will have to wait until I have some more time which is...pretty much non existant, but hopefully soon.

And, I seem to be on a good ol' Shosty kick. For Symphony we get to play a quartet of his, that according to historians was like his suicide note....makes for very happy listening. The cool thing about him is that he signs his name in all his pieces because he can phonetically turn his initials into song. Too bad there isn't a chord or key with H in it.

5 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Way to POST! I'm was excited to hear about ur adventures.

Jared told me u got to go to a Rockapella concert and he was very jealous.

helmhq said...

Maybe I need to go back to school! Thanks for the pic's and info!

Emily Nice said...

good post. Glad you are having lots of fun and are getting to do fun and exciting things. Those don't look like the Rockapella guys I've seen before but i guess things change from like 20 years ago. Hope you are also finding some time to study :) j/k.

Hope you keep posting and keep us updated!

wv- vinguin - a grape shaped like a penguin?

Montana at the Helm said...

It was great to see you Angela. Thanks for yelling and screaming with me at the concert! Way fun!!!

FiddleWiz said...

Hey! I got your comment on my blog...
Um, due to the return of a high school...."friend" (aka enemy) I have blocked my blog and started a new one. I'll email you at some point! My new address is eighth-world-wonder.blogspot.com :)