Thursday, May 28, 2009

It was a fantabulous Memorial Day weekend. My parents and sister love me! They came to hang out with just me! Well...maybe thats only in my dreams. We had a great weekend, seeing where everyone was buried, and flowers and eating, and mom's cousin reunion was pretty fun. Good food! It was kind of weird having them there at church because well, its a college ward in a classroom. But whatever I enjoyed having them there. Then Monday was spend all day catching up on everything, man was that exhausting! Tuesday we slept in a little bit and then got ready to go and do more fun things!



It was a beautiful day! I am so glad that the weather is warming up.

















It was way fun with just the three of us. They really enjoyed it. Especially about the part getting in for free :)


I was kind of sad and really missed Jared because there was water....and fish in said water......
There were some plans to go swimming, but floating ice chunks kinda ruined that idea. COLD!

My favorite part was seeing this
I thought the people sitting behind us for Old Faithful were pretty funny. Oh its about 5 minutes late...we came 600 miles for nothing....It looks better on TV yadda yadda. Duh people its called OLD Faithful for a reason. Its slightly off its rocker timewise. And then a guy behind me said, they should hire a new geologist because this one obviously doesn't know. Dumb people. Oh well, I guess they are just people, I should be a little less critical.

Another thing I don't understand is sunscreen. You put it on everywhere and when the day is done...there is a small square on your arm, burned. You know that you put sunscreen there. Hmmmm...

I am so excited that I have two concerts this weekend! We are playing some really really fun stuff! And the choir is singing for one of them. Its going to be awesome!

7 comments:

Smart Helm said...

Looks like tons of fun, I'm pretty jealous :-) That is a great picture of the eagle!

Its true that Old Faithful isn't quite as cool as it used to be (I saw a special on PBS) because of geological changes, but its still cool!

I'm a little confused though, didn't u have SCHOOL on Tuesday?

txparkinsons said...

nice camera work ...

WARNERS said...

Sounds like a great weekend!

Bethanie said...

I'm glad that you got to go and do something fun! Isn't it awesome to be playing great music. Oh! So much better then High school!

Jamie Pearson said...

I love yellowstone and wish i could go back there sometime soon. I guess i will just have to enjoy what the east coast has to offer

Emily Nice said...

Wow, cool pictures and I'm impressed with the video. I guess you can get better pictures then with a phone camera...

It was fun to spend some time with you. It was a good laid back trip. Hope you have a good semester!

helmhq said...

Well we are impressed with the picture if not the act!!!